Chris Proctor, DDS
Dr. Proctor believes that practicing dentistry is a special kind of service. Many patients have fear and anxiety from bad dental experiences in the past. Advances in dental technology can help them to overcome those concerns. He believes that dentistry has truly never been better or easier.
Dr. Chris Proctor grew up in Abilene, Texas and is an honors graduate of Cooper High School. He went on to Hardin-Simmons University, where he played on the tennis team for four years, and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Biology. He continued his education at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in May 2001.
He is married to Sarah, his high school sweetheart. They have three teenage sons: twins Jack and Noah, and “special singleton” Henry. In his time off he loves spending time with them, and he also enjoys playing tennis and golf.
Education & Certification:
- Cooper High School
- Bachelor of Science, Hardin-Simmons University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School
Affiliations & Memberships:
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- 17th District Dental Society, Dental Board Member 2003-2009, President 2008-2009
- The Crown Council
- Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry
- Texas Mission of Mercy – Abilene, Director: 2013, 2015